You cannot. Using other persons' documents and data is strictly forbidden and is considered as identity theft. Such documents will not be accepted for the verification process.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer funds without verifying my email address, phone number or identity?
- Why do I have to go through on an identification process?
- Why does FullCoin ask for my personal information?
- What information do I need to provide to generate a FullCoin transaction?
- What do I have to take care of during and after the verification?
- How do I verify my email address?
- How do I verify my phone number?
- I didn't receive the verification email. What can I do?
- I didn’t receive the verification SMS. What can I do?
- What happens if my email address / phone number / bank account change?