After submitting your documents, our compliance will start the screening process of your identity verification.
If, following the completion of our review, we have determined that we are unable to provide our service to your request, the decision to do so will be based on multiple factors and for security reasons, we won't be able to provide specific details.
However, the examples below will help you understand the most common mistakes to avoid:
- The better quality of your documents and picture, the faster reviewing process will be (suggested size: 300 DPI, 400kB-2mB).
- The uploaded documents (one or more) are expired.
- Your registered username does not match the name on your ID and/or Proof of Address.
- Your documents are not issued using characters from the Latin alphabet, they are not in English, or do not have a valid bilingual translation on it.
- Only send one valid ID in your picture. A photo showing multiple IDs will not go through.
- Send your ID and Proof of Address separately, do not merge them in one image.
- Your home address and Proof of Address don’t match with your registered details.
- No visible logo on your utility bill provided.
- Your original documents shouldn’t be altered, commented in any way.
- We do not accept documents that have scrathes, damage, cut offs, folded, partially photographs, framed or zoomed in.
- We do not accept handwritten documents.
- We do not accept picture not taken of original documents. (Utility bills we accept by email in PDF format).
- We do not accept PO boxes as home addresses.
- If your documents are uploaded in low-quality, we will ask you to upload them again.