No. As part of our ID verification process we must first verify your phone number, email address and identity (at certain AML level, according to our AML/KYC Policy) before you transfer or send money/coins. This verification is required for us to legally operate as a business in the countries where we are based.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer funds without verifying my email address, phone number or identity?
- Why do I have to go through on an identification process?
- Why does FullCoin ask for my personal information?
- What information do I need to provide to generate a FullCoin transaction?
- What do I have to take care of during and after the verification?
- How do I verify my email address?
- How do I verify my phone number?
- I didn't receive the verification email. What can I do?
- I didn’t receive the verification SMS. What can I do?
- What happens if my email address / phone number / bank account change?