However FullCoin transactions are not located on the blockchain, we will send you the transaction hash in our confirmation of the transferred out cryptoassets to the address that you have provided us. The subject of this email will be “Order successful”.
Articles in this section
- From which countries do you accept orders?
- How to use Fullcoin?
- How much does it cost to run a transaction on Fullcoin?
- What exchange rates does FullCoin use?
- Why I can't see the transaction on the blockchain?
- Can I pay from another person's/company account?
- Why is my address invalid?
- How do I receive the necessary information for the transaction?
- Do I get a notification of a successful transaction?
- What is the minimum amount I can change via Fullcoin?