If a site is not recognizing your address as a valid Bitcoin address because it starts with a 3 instead of a 1, you will need to reach out to the site to let them know that this is in fact a valid address. They can check the validation of the address themselves on the blockchain, then hopefully they will validate this new multi-sig address for you and all multi-sig addresses in the future.
Articles in this section
- From which countries do you accept orders?
- How to use Fullcoin?
- How much does it cost to run a transaction on Fullcoin?
- What exchange rates does FullCoin use?
- Why I can't see the transaction on the blockchain?
- Can I pay from another person's/company account?
- Why is my address invalid?
- How do I receive the necessary information for the transaction?
- Do I get a notification of a successful transaction?
- What is the minimum amount I can change via Fullcoin?