The transaction delay might be due to several factors:
- The first reason might be the congestion level of the network. Whenever there are too many transactions to proceed, they will get stuck in a queue of unconfirmed transactions. When this happens in the network traffic, it can produce hours, sometimes days of waiting time.
- Another important factor for the delay if your transaction involves risk. Whenever a transaction is created via FullCoin, we will evaluate the risk level on each transaction.
In order to protect our user's assets, our team will investigate the risk level of each order and will delay or stop those transaction showing the highest risk of fraud or unauthorized activity emerging from stolen user account credentials or stolen card details being used.
Most common reasons for having a transaction pending:
- You have wired less/more than the ordered amount.
- The bank transfer has arrived from a different name / data than it was given to us at the time of placing the order.
- As you are a returning user you have exceeded the amount according to the current level, therefore we need to run further verification.
- We couldn’t fulfill the transaction because of providing us incorrect data.
- Since placing your order the exchange rate had differed by 10% (only in case of BTC or ETH transactions).
In case of a pending transaction we will always contact you via email, in more urgent case even on phone.