When you send a transaction from your address, this should be seen on the blockchain, but unfortunately this is out of our reach. The exchange procedure cannot be seen on the blockchain, just when we have already sent the coins to the address you have given to us. We would like to add here that FullCoin is not responsible for cryptoassets sent to addresses you do not control or addresses you incorrectly provided to us!
Articles in this section
- From which countries do you accept orders?
- How to use Fullcoin?
- How much does it cost to run a transaction on Fullcoin?
- What exchange rates does FullCoin use?
- Why I can't see the transaction on the blockchain?
- Can I pay from another person's/company account?
- Why is my address invalid?
- How do I receive the necessary information for the transaction?
- Do I get a notification of a successful transaction?
- What is the minimum amount I can change via Fullcoin?